Sunday 10 February 2013

February Primark Haul


I almost bought this top in my local Primark in plain white a few weeks ago but couldn't decide if it looked a bit cheap so left it but then went to a bigger Primark with my bf and saw this one! I love the pink ombre effect and I have a thing for studs so picked it up for £5. Not really sure when I'll be able to wear it though because I can't get a cardigan/coat on over the spikes and it's definitely too cold to wear without!

FRONT

BACK

I adore this blue shirt. The front is a tshirt material whilst the back is blue chiffon with a dipped hem. There's also a lace panel that starts just below the shoulders at the front and carries on down the back and the collar is made of a thicker version of the chiffon material with lace tips. I just love it!


I picked up this navy blue top with a pocket and rolled up sleeves with button detail on the sleeves and shoulders. This was only £2 (down from £4) and I really like it as a simple, goes with anything kind of top!



I got these ballet shoes from the reduced section for £4 from £6. I'm not usually a fan of leopard print but I love the black suede toe, black bow and heart detail!




I'm not sure about these shoes but they were only £2 (down from £4) so I got them anyway. They're quite similar to the Kurt Geiger rose gold ballet pumps and they have a cute floral pattern inside but everyone I've spoken to has told me they're hideous so they probably won't leave my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment