Monday 9 September 2013

Wilkos & Asda back to school stationary haul

 Another stationary haul - sorry guys!!
 This is the "Wilde" collapsible storage box from Wilkos. With having so little space and so much stationary for uni, the main thing I'm looking for is storage. I thought this collapsible one would be ideal. I love the pattern and it will be ideal to keep things like my stapler, hole punch, paperclips and the like in! This was only £3.50!
 Next I got these file dividers for 95p, I'm really hoping these last longer than your average ones that seem to just rip and fall out within weeks and I love the contents page. It'll be perfect for separating my work up!
 I then got these 3 document sleeves from the "Sustain" collection. I'm not really sure what I'll use these for and I wasn't sure about the "hey foxy" one but they were only £1 and I'm sure I'll find a use for them!
Now onto my favourite Wilkos buy - the Nostalgia desk tidy. It really would have made sense to buy items from the same collection so that everything matches but instead I just bought a mismatch of things which I'll probably regret but this was only 80p so I couldn't resist! Crazy I know! As well as keeping pens in, this would be good for make-up brushes!
 Finally, I picked up a stapler for 75p, staples for 44p and paper clips for 75p. I then bought some bits from Asda starting with these page markers which I thought would be a good alternative to folding over the corners of pages in my books, especially when those are going to be £50 a pop - I'll be keeping them looking immaculate! I picked them up in store and can't find them online - sorry!
 These were bloody hard to take a picture of and I know they're boring but punch pockets really are essential! I got two packs of 75(ish) for 80p(ish), sorry I don't remember and I've left them at my mom and dads! I'm a bit worried they were so cheap though, I had some awful pound shop ones last year! I can't find these on the Asda website either because I picked these up in store too.
 I was also after some Sharpies for underlining and making fancy notes etc and some mechanical pencils because I know I'll need to use them sometimes and I hate the smell and touch of pencils which I can avoid by using plastic mechanical ones. In addition, they're both in cute colours and they were on offer at 2 for £3 which is a bargain considering the Sharpies cost more than that alone at Tesco!

& the stationary rambles are only over temporarily I'm afraid, I have a second Saisnburys stationary haul coming up soon with a folder, pens, calculator and lots of other bits and pieces... I know, I'm obsessed!

If any of you are doing similar stationary or back to school/college/uni hauls leave the link below because I love reading them as well as writing them! :)

7 comments:

  1. Ah, sorry
    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like going stationary shopping and I am not even in school/college anymore! haha
    I love the print on the desk tidy!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seem to not be the only one haha! :) x

      Delete
  3. I love stationary shopping!
    Even though I'm no longer in education
    I can still go out and buy a new notebook and pens.

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can probably tell I do too and I'm exactly the same, you can never have too many cute notebooks! :)

      Delete