Thursday 15 August 2013

Primark sale haul

 I got my a-level results today, I didn't do as well as I'd hoped but I did get into my first choice uni! So I'm currently excitedly looking at houses, how scary! Anyway, I decided I deserved to treat myself :) I didn't get much but I really like the bits I did get and they were all such bargains that I wanted to share them with you!
 I've wanted some t-bar shoes for a while now but I find that they don't look right with jeans and I rarely wear skirts/dresses because I hate getting my legs out so couldn't justify buying some for the odd occasion. However, I'm going out tonight and didn't want to wear heels and thought these would be ideal to wear with my skater skirt and they were reduced to £4 which is a complete bargain! I'm really liking Primark shoes at the moment.
 I also couldn't help picking up this red textured skater skirt reduced to £3!! It fits perfectly and it looks really good quality considering! It's a bright red colour, a lot brighter than it shoes up in the picture, it's gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it. I usually get rid of Primark belts straight away but I actually quite like this one, the contrast of the black with the bright red really works and the buckle is rustic looking, not the usually plasticky cheap tacky belts they put on everything.
I have a bit of a sock/underwear obsession and can't seem to go into Primark without coming out with some fluffy socks or a pair of pants, it's really bad! I have Primark underwear coming out my ears! I saw these in the reduced section though and they're not something I would usually buy. I have steered clear of all the "Geek" etc tshirts but I feel like I've been missing out so grabbed these socks to fulfil my slogan trend needs :) The "swot" and "geek" pairs were previously in a pack but had been separated so were 50p each and the camo socks with diamonds were 50p from £1.50 which I thought was a bargain so hence I got all three!

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt, so cute for summer. Love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete