Sunday 8 September 2013

Primark Haul - September 2013

It's time for everyone's favourite blog post (or mine at least)... a Primark haul! I didn't intend to spend any money today, I just went to pick up a couple of stationary orders from Wilkos and Asda for a future blog post but me and the mother went into Primark and I happened to fall out with a bag of sale bits - oops!
I was in the PJ section because my mom was buying some and she asked if I'd fit into a size 6-8 because the only sizes they ever seem to have on the sale rail are 6-8 and then sizes way too big for me. I was like NO of course I won't, but they were cute so I tried them on anyway and as you may have already guessed considering I bought them, they fit! They're really sweet with a swallow (I think) pattern all over and turn up dotty hems! These were reduced to £3 from £6.
 I also picked up these ones which are white with embroidered detail and turn ups with a cute button. These look like they're going to be pretty see through but with going to uni soon and not really owning any long PJ bottoms I thought I'd prefer to be walking around in PJ bottoms you can vaguely see my pants through than Primark's "cheeky shorts" where half my bum cheek hangs out! Not a great first impression!
I am an absolute sucker for Primark's home section, they sell such cute bits and pieces at bargain prices! Last year I bought one of the Christmassy throws for my boyfriends house just because it was cute and cheap, I didn't actually think we'd use it. We actually ended up falling in love with it and snuggling it on a daily basis through the winter and using it as extra warmth in bed on those cold nights so it was definitely worth the few pound price tag! Anyway, this Geek throw is made of the same soft material and was reduced from £5 to £3.80 so with the added excuse that we're moving soon and a new house needs a new throw I had justified it to myself and shoved it in my basket! I'll be honest, I've not jumped on the "Geek" and other slogans bandwagon at all because I'm just not a fan personally but considering me and the other half really are geeks, I guess it kind of works!
So then we went and paid for our bits and on my way out I discovered more sale stuff (face palm!) I am obsessed with Primark socks and pants which I've probably rambled about before and so I always feel like I NEED more despite the fact I really don't and when I realised I could get 15 pairs of new socks (new house new socks right?) for £3 I just couldn't help myself so walked back over to the till with 15 new pairs of new cute socks!
 Ooooh pretty!
I saw this bag on the way out which I've decided I need, how perfect is this!! I have a bit of a unicorn obsession too, so much so that I will be doing a unicorn wishlist soon!

4 comments:

  1. That bag is super cute and I also love the tie dye socks, successful small shop if you ask me

    www.loullabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it was a successful shop! :D
      I'll have a look at your blog x

      Delete
  2. I love primark!! The unicorn bag is awesome!! Great post!!

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Find out more here

    http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/

    Katrina X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so, everyone else seems to think it's weird haha!
      Aw thank you Katrina! xx

      Delete