Sunday 28 July 2013

Hidden Fashion - Ebay



I discovered this ebay store called Hidden Fashion yesterday and thought it deserved being featured in a blog post! I tried to pick my favourite items but as you can see, it was difficult to narrow it down so apologies for the picture heavy post but I loved everything so much that I just couldn't leave any of these out! It's really reasonably priced and really on trend, I'm definitely going to be purchasing my favourite bits soon!



Festival outfit from 'Hidden Fashion'
I thought I'd put an outfit together with some of their items and decided on a festival look as it's quite relevant at the moment!
This is what I came up with:
I LOVE this outfit with the shabby dungarees and neon lace shorts and bandeau that could be seen if worn underneath it, paired with laid back white high tops!

What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment