Sunday 6 April 2014

Primark & Internacionale haul!

Me and my friend went to Liverpool for the day last week and it was such a good day! I'd never been before and one of the things on my "To Do in 2014" list was to get to explore cities I've never been to and boy was it an adventure! In total we were there for 24 hours, I had 1 hours sleep, we went shopping, on the ferris wheel, on a ferry across the Mersey and I spent the hours of 9pm-6:30am in bars/clubs and I met some really lovely people and ahhhh it was just one of those times I never wanted to end, so many memories were made in just 24 hours and it was well worth the hotel money (even if I only slept in my bed for an hour) and coach money. I can't wait to go back and go and explore other cities too! If you've not been to Liverpool before I highly recommend it, it's such a picturesque, cute city and if like me you love the accent you'll even enjoy chatting to cashiers and the staff in Costa! :)
Anyway, I thought I'd show you the bits and pieces I picked up whilst wondering around the wonderful shops in Liverpool!
 From Internacionale I picked up these two hair pieces. The one on the left is to go around a bun and the one on the right is a scrunchie. I've wanted something like this for ages so couldn't resist considering they were both reduced to £2 (as Internacionale have gone into administration!) I wasn't a huge fan of the black flowers on the bun ring, I'd have preferred something a bit more summery but for £2 I can't really complain. This will be ideal for when I'm working by the beach in the summer as I imagine I'll be spending a lot of time with my hair up out of the way whilst working/on the beach/surfing with a hot surfer dude who I'm going to end up falling in love with and marrying.
I wore the scrunchie the other day so thought I'd show you what it looks like on! My mum laughed at me but I think it's reaaaaallly cute!
 Of course I couldn't help wondering into their HUGE Primark. Seriously I mean HUGE, never seen a shop so big in my life! I picked up these flip flops for £1.50 and this map print beach bag for £2 because I thought they'd be ideal for the summer. The flip flops are by the surf brand MAUI who have just launched a range within Primark. I really like the MAUI clothes but they're very surfer-esque and I don't think I could pull it off so I opted for the safe option of some flip flops! I love the glittery detail on them! I also picked up this phone/money/card holder/clutch which was reduced to £1. I currently use a similar one I purchased from Primark a few months ago but it's harder like a glasses case rather than a wallet material (if that makes any sense!) but the lining has started to rip so I picked up this one as a cheap impulse buy whilst I was queueing!
I picked up two items of clothing, this pale green flecked boyfriend fit tshirt and this gorgeous floral cami which I adore so much that I put it on as soon as I got home! These were both £4 and I've already worn them enough to justify the £4 and I only got them a week ago! I finally feel excited for summer:))

No comments:

Post a Comment