Saturday 26 January 2013

Outfit of the day (and night)

I went away for a few days with my boyfriend to a cute little village where we could just get away from everything, eat nice food, shop and basically just spend some time together. I packed light(ish) and only took a few items of clothes I could accessories differently and thought I'd show you...

Day - shopping


Dipped hem top - Primark
Cross snood - Primark
Parka jacket - Ebay
Satchel bag - Matalan
Jeggings - Primark
Boots - Primark


Evening - meal


Shirt - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Jeggings - Primark
Boots - Primark
(I spend too much time in Primark)

I don't have a photo of my outfit from the second day but I wore the same jeggings, snood and boots with a black peplum top (Primark) and black blazer (you guessed it... Primark!)

No comments:

Post a Comment