Wednesday 23 January 2013

Primark Haul


I have a ridiculous candle obsession and can't seem to come home from a shopping trip without one so when I saw this one in the home section reduced from £3.50 to £1 I just couldn't help myself!! It's white tea scented. I'm not sure if it actually smells like white tea because I haven't got a clue what white tea smells like but it smells good! It's pretty big too!


I jumped on the band wagon and bought the necklace every blogger seems to have! I've been eyeing it up for a while but I have an awful habit of buying jewellery that I never wear.


I originally went it for one of the silky skull scarves but came to the conclusion I couldn't pull them off so picked up this camo cross print snood instead. I actually adore it. It's my favourite thing ever and I can't wait to wear it! It was £4 which I wouldn't normally spend on a scarf because, as with the jewellery,  there's a good chance it will end up in the back of my wardrobe unworn but I just love it so had to grab it! I also picked up these socks. There should be 5 in the pack but 2 were missing so they were reduced from £2.50 to £1 something  I'm such a sucker for cute socks!



I've needed a new make-up bag for a while. All the topless lipsticks and eye liners, along with leaky foundation makes them messy so easily! After getting new make-up for Christmas and placing a massive MUA order (my next post will be a haul!) I felt my new make-up deserved a new make-up bag! I wasn't a massive fan of any of the make-up bags in Primark but liked how big this one was (it can actually fit my bare minerals foundation in!) and I like that the material is wipeable. It was supposed to be £3 but scanned at £1, making me a very happy bunny!!



Finally, I got this dippy hem top. It was the only one on the sale rack and the paper tag said it was a size 6. I'm about a size 8 but usually wear a 10 because I prefer my t shirts baggy. It was £2 from £4 though so grabbed it anyway hoping it would fit. When I got it home I realised that the actual sewn in tag says it's a size 8 and so it fits!! It's a bit annoying how see through it is, I couldn't get away with not wearing anything underneath so that's a bit of a pain but I do love it so I can cope with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment