Sunday 27 January 2013

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara


I've been using this Rimmel mascara since being sent it a couple of weeks ago. Lets be honest, first of all... it's not the most attractive of mascaras. The shiny plasticy luminous green isn't exactly pretty! Packaging aside, the mascara has quite a thin bendy brush which is completely different to what I'm used to with my Soap & Glory Thick and Fast. It allows you to get right into the inner corner and to the roots of your eyelashes which I like without it covering your eye lid. The formula is quite wet and takes a while to dry though and I found that there's quite a thin line between it looking OK and your whole eyelashes suddenly being stuck together and inseparable! It contains the grow lash complex (procapil, keratin and antioxidants) which claims to make lashes instantly 99% longer.


All in all though I actually quite like this mascara! It holds the curl well and lasts all day. I like the thin brush, it's really easy to use but I don't really see the "lash acceleration" and my lashes looked quite thin. It's a decent mascara that I still pick up sometimes but I haven't found a new favourite with it I'm afraid!


The mascara came out on the 23rd and is £7.99 in Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment